For The Seller, Real Estate Trinidad and Tobago Services innovatively and strongly markets the property.
- We provide sellers with a comparative market analysis of properties within the area. Which consists of intense research on property value considering appreciation, supply, and demand, price per square foot comparison, etc.
- Consult us about researching comparable sales to price your property. We’d devise a marketing plan for your property.
- We encourage sellers to learn from our experience on how to expose the most attractive features of your property and prepare for showings or open houses.
- Make sure your rooms are not cluttered. Clear all excess chairs, lamps, magazines, toys, and tables that you don’t use.
- Blinds and curtains should be open and lights should be on to brighten the room.
- If the paint isn’t in a good condition, consider painting the room.
- Keep in mind that closets seem bigger if they are not too full.
- Clean your home.
- Buyers often feel more relaxed and comfortable discussing the property in private, perhaps you would prefer to be away during the showing?
- Following our guidance will help you sell your property for the highest possible price in the most effective manner.
- We will request all offers in writing and pre-qualify every buyer.
- Since we owe our fiduciary responsibility to you the sellers our goal will be to negotiate the highest price possible, keeping in mind not to lose the buyer. We will guide you from the conception to completion of your real estate quest to ensure a successful transaction.
- Our marketing efforts sometimes may produce more than one buyer interested in purchasing your property, we are trained in ethically finishing with a last & final offer.